Interview Practice problems
Link 1: How to use? (click here..)
Link 2: +1 Chemistry Mark Calculator ? (click here..)
Your Final Marks (500): {{(((((quarterly + halfyearly)/1000)*80)+internal)*5).toFixed(2)}}
Your Cut off Marks (100): {{((((quarterly + halfyearly)/1000)*80)+internal).toFixed(2)}}
Link 1 :- +1 Accountancy or Chemistry Mark Calculator ?
Link 2:- Attendance % Calculator?
Link 3:- புதிய +1 பாடப் பிரிவு 2021 விவரங்கள்?
Link 4:- 11th standard Groups 2021 Details(English)?
Support / follow us? (click here..)
How to calculate 11 th chemistry mark
https://gurujeya.blogspot.com/2020/06/tn-1-2020-accountancy-or-chemistry-mark.html
Thanks bro
Ok
P
Super bro vera level thanks
Thanks tambi
Super bro
thanks tambi!! All the best!!
Semma bro thanku
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
How
Super ji best of luck for your HSC 1 st year
Great tambi
Hi
Super
How much percentage will I get in attendance if I was absent for 10 days
Say it approximately
19 marks tambi
Semma
444 good mark ahh
yes Good marks!! All the best!!
0
Bro it is real
It i real a i want to know the attendence marks for two days leave
19.9 varum pa tambi
Super...
I was absent in the half yearly exam what is my half yearly mark pls help
Sorry, can you please ask your class teacher. How much marks their going to send for govt.
Superb bro.Thanks.Well done.
Thank you all the best
IAM just 424 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I want public exam bro in my school they will cut off the marks bro for five marks detail they will put 3 only but I will write 2 pages for detail I want justice
Cool Tambi, it also good marks, i understood ur problem, this mark is just reference so dont worry about this
Naanum thaan same problem
Same
Periya padipali poda point velaiya paru
Bro I want justice plss
Y
2 days leave means percentage ??Half yearly 477Quarterly 477
19.9
Sir plzz help me sir that I want to know that city off marks will be added ahh sit
Sir that cut off marks will be added
na 5 days leave Potta bro evlo presentege bro
I am 493
Super bro Very thanx bro
Bro 15days leave na enna mark?
19.8
1 day ku kuriyuma bro
Bro 355 ku commerce with buisness maths group kadaikuma?
kandipa kedaikum!! contact your school also
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nanbaa last stepla yedhukku 5aala multiply pannaeenga nanbaa sollunga???
500 total varum
Sema
I just got 415! Is it a good mark? Will this mark be important in future?
Bro 354 Tha bro ithuku na can ehhh eluthirupen 😭😭😭
Pratical mark nanba
In attance 94% what is the mark
Thnkx
Anna 14 days leave so my percentage ?
https://gurujeya.blogspot.com/2020/06/tn-sslc-attendence-percentage-calculator.html
1 day leaveeans how much percentage
semma bro
super
Harish
What will be the percentage when I was absent for 1dayReply
Super and excellent. Thanks for your help
Bro 312 ku entha group bro kedaikum
Solunga bro
school contact panupa!!Commerce venuna eduthuko!!
Bro cut off marks enadhunu sollung bro plss
athu 100 ku calculate pannuvanga pa. Some schools, 11th admission forms la kepanaga
Who many mark
What about practical mark?
cool ask ur teacher
ok
Quarterly & half yearly Mark filter panni thaan poduraanga adhuku epd naanga responsibility aaga mudiyum?
Yeah Correct. Its Just for reference. Please contact ur class Mam pa
Super vara level anna
Thank you!!
bro please give a formula
mella steps irukum tambi athu paru
Thanks for your information.... BRO
Awesome bro
Thanqq
10th result yappam release
Very Thanks broo
PRAVEEN kanna
Praveen kanna
Bro I am absent for 30 days .It's a medical leave bro.I have also provided medical certificate .What will be my marks for 20
contact ur school tambi
12days leave pota evalo presentage
Thanks anna keta group tharuvaingala anna?
Result Eppa anna
Bro if I was absent for 7 days what is my attendence %
How to calculate 11 th chemistry mark
ReplyDeletehttps://gurujeya.blogspot.com/2020/06/tn-1-2020-accountancy-or-chemistry-mark.html
DeleteThanks bro
DeleteOk
DeleteOk
ReplyDeleteP
ReplyDeleteSuper bro vera level thanks
ReplyDeleteThanks tambi
DeleteSuper bro
ReplyDeletethanks tambi!! All the best!!
DeleteSemma bro thanku
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHow
DeleteSuper ji best of luck for your HSC 1 st year
DeleteGreat tambi
DeleteHi
ReplyDeleteSuper
ReplyDeleteHow much percentage will I get in attendance if I was absent for 10 days
ReplyDeleteSay it approximately
Delete19 marks tambi
DeleteSemma
ReplyDelete444 good mark ahh
ReplyDeleteyes Good marks!! All the best!!
Delete0
DeleteBro it is real
ReplyDeleteIt i real a i want to know the attendence marks for two days leave
ReplyDelete19.9 varum pa tambi
DeleteSuper...
ReplyDeleteI was absent in the half yearly exam what is my half yearly mark pls help
ReplyDeleteSorry, can you please ask your class teacher. How much marks their going to send for govt.
DeleteSuperb bro.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Well done.
Thank you all the best
DeleteIAM just 424 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I want public exam bro in my school they will cut off the marks bro for five marks detail they will put 3 only but I will write 2 pages for detail I want justice
ReplyDeleteCool Tambi, it also good marks, i understood ur problem, this mark is just reference so dont worry about this
DeleteNaanum thaan same problem
DeleteSame
DeletePeriya padipali poda point velaiya paru
DeleteBro I want justice plss
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteY
Delete2 days leave means percentage ??
ReplyDeleteHalf yearly 477
Quarterly 477
19.9
DeleteSir plzz help me sir that I want to know that city off marks will be added ahh sit
ReplyDeleteSir that cut off marks will be added
ReplyDeletena 5 days leave Potta bro evlo presentege bro
ReplyDelete19.9
DeleteI am 493
DeleteThanks bro
ReplyDeleteSuper bro
ReplyDeleteVery thanx bro
Bro 15days leave na enna mark?
ReplyDelete19.8
Delete1 day ku kuriyuma bro
ReplyDeleteBro 355 ku commerce with buisness maths group kadaikuma?
ReplyDeletekandipa kedaikum!! contact your school also
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSuper bro
ReplyDeleteNanbaa last stepla yedhukku 5aala multiply pannaeenga nanbaa sollunga???
ReplyDelete500 total varum
DeleteSema
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI just got 415! Is it a good mark? Will this mark be important in future?
ReplyDeleteBro 354 Tha bro ithuku na can ehhh eluthirupen 😭😭😭
ReplyDeletePratical mark nanba
ReplyDeleteIn attance 94% what is the mark
ReplyDeleteThanks bro
ReplyDeleteThnkx
ReplyDeleteAnna 14 days leave so my percentage ?
ReplyDeletehttps://gurujeya.blogspot.com/2020/06/tn-sslc-attendence-percentage-calculator.html
DeleteAnna 14 days leave so my percentage ?
ReplyDeletehttps://gurujeya.blogspot.com/2020/06/tn-sslc-attendence-percentage-calculator.html
Delete1 day leaveeans how much percentage
ReplyDeletesemma bro
ReplyDeletesuper
ReplyDeleteHarish
ReplyDeleteWhat will be the percentage when I was absent for 1day
ReplyDeleteReply
https://gurujeya.blogspot.com/2020/06/tn-sslc-attendence-percentage-calculator.html
DeleteSuper and excellent. Thanks for your help
ReplyDeleteBro 312 ku entha group bro kedaikum
ReplyDeleteSolunga bro
Deleteschool contact panupa!!
DeleteCommerce venuna eduthuko!!
Bro cut off marks enadhunu sollung bro plss
ReplyDeleteathu 100 ku calculate pannuvanga pa. Some schools, 11th admission forms la kepanaga
DeleteWho many mark
ReplyDeleteWhat about practical mark?
ReplyDeletecool ask ur teacher
DeleteWhat about practical mark?
ReplyDeleteWhat about practical mark?
ReplyDeleteWhat about practical mark?
ReplyDeleteWhat about practical mark?
ReplyDeleteok
ReplyDeleteQuarterly & half yearly Mark filter panni thaan poduraanga adhuku epd naanga responsibility aaga mudiyum?
ReplyDeleteYeah Correct. Its Just for reference. Please contact ur class Mam pa
DeleteSuper vara level anna
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
DeleteHi
ReplyDeletebro please give a formula
ReplyDeletemella steps irukum tambi athu paru
ReplyDeleteThanks for your information.... BRO
ReplyDeleteAwesome bro
ReplyDeleteThanqq
Delete10th result yappam release
ReplyDeleteVery Thanks broo
ReplyDeletePRAVEEN kanna
ReplyDeletePraveen kanna
ReplyDeleteBro I am absent for 30 days .
ReplyDeleteIt's a medical leave bro.
I have also provided medical certificate .
What will be my marks for 20
contact ur school tambi
Delete12days leave pota evalo presentage
ReplyDeleteThanks anna keta group tharuvaingala anna?
ReplyDeleteResult Eppa anna
ReplyDeleteBro if I was absent for 7 days what is my attendence %
ReplyDelete